- International Practice
- 19 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2018"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Public Service
- Naoki Ishikawa becomes an adjunct lecturer at the Graduate School of Business Sciences, University of Tsukuba
- Comments from Naoki Ishikawa published in an article regarding Islamic finance in ALB
- Comments about Islamic finance in North Asia from Naoki Ishikawa published in ALB
Naoki Ishikawa：Legal Topics
- May 4, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Update on Law and Practice of Renewable Energy in Japan”
- Nov. 1, 2017External Seminars
- "Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Kuala Lumpur)"
- Oct. 31, 2017External Seminars
- " Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Penang)"
- 「Chambers Global Practice Guides Real Estate 2017 – Japan Chapter」
- Magazine Article
- "Annual Review Energy & Utilities 2017"
- Magazine Article
- "Issues in TPP: Reading Its Reality and Future in the Agreement: Overseas Opportunities for Japanese Financial Institutions Expected under the Chapter on Financial Services"
Naoki Ishikawa：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1998)
- Development Bank of Japan Inc., Project Finance Department (on secondment) (2004-2005)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M. (Distinction), 2006)
- LSE Lawyers Prize for Best Dissertation (2006)
- 1 Essex Court Prize for Finance Law (2006)
- Clifford Chance, London (on secondment) (2006-2007)
- Adjunct Lecturer at the Graduate School of Business Sciences, University of Tsukuba (2011-2012)
admitted in Japan, 2000
Tokyo Bar Association
Islamic Finance Qualification (with Merit) by The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK), 2011