- Civil Disputes
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Financial Services Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Product Liability/Consumer Product Safety
- Administrative Disputes
- White Collar Crime
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2019
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Firm News
- MHM Tax Advisory Services Starts Operations
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
- "Key Legal Glossary for Companies"
- "Q&A on Practical Use of Guidelines for Manager's Guarantees: How to Proceed with Financing Without Relying on Collateral or Guarantees"
- "Explanation Based on Business Situations: How Corporate Practice Will Change Due to the Civil Code Amendment"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1999)
- Lecturer at The University of Tokyo Graduate School for Law (2006)
- Member of Committee for Mutual Relief System for the Prevention of Bankruptcies of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, delegated by Small and Medium Enterprise Agency (2008-)
- Director of the Reconstruction and Dispute Resolution Center for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (Corporate Reconstruction ADR) (2018)
admitted in Japan, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Japan-Licensed Tax Accountant, 2015
Tokyo Certified Public Tax Accountants' Association