admitted in Japan, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Japan-Licensed Tax Accountant, 2015
Tokyo Certified Public Tax Accountants' Association
- Civil Disputes
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Financial Services Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Product Liability/Consumer Product Safety
- Administrative Disputes
- White Collar Crime
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1999)
- Lecturer at The University of Tokyo Graduate School for Law (2006)
- Member of Compliance Advisory Committee, Akafuku Co., Ltd. (2007-2008)
- Member of Committee for Mutual Relief System for the Prevention of Bankruptcies of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, delegated by Small and Medium Enterprise Agency (2008-)
- Firm News
- MHM Tax Advisory Services Starts Operations
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
- Book Article
- "Corporate Legal Practices Regarding Responding to Product Accidents and Corporate Scandals - Concrete Measures that Ensure Safety and Provide Reassurance from Actual Case Samples"
- Magazine Article
- "60 Q&As: Sponsor-Based Business Restructuring Practices for Financial Institutions"
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: The Companies Act (Supplementary Volume)"
- "DES and DDS Practices (3rd ed.)"
- "Insolvency Laws (vol. 1 and 2) [2nd ed.]"