Kanta Suzuki’s principal areas of focus includes international trade between China and Japan, Corporate M&A and liquidation, Corporate, Antitrust and Competition law, labor law, tariff, environmental, crisis management and dispute resolution. He also has extensive experience in Taiwan and Hong Kong Legal practice, specializing in investment and trade, M&A, compliance, arbitration concerning foreign affairs. He has been appointed as the Representative of Japan Mori Hamada & Matsumoto law firm Beijing Office since 2016.
- International Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- "Index of Management of Import and Export Permits of Dual-Use Items and Technologies"
- "Overview of the Export Control List and Related Administrative Measures for Commercial Encryption"
- "China's Export Control System and Recent Trends"
Kanta Suzuki：Research Reports
- Nada Senior High School (1995)
- The University of Tokyo (B.Ed., 2000)
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd. (2000-2004)
- Waseda Law School (J.D., 2007)
- CAST Law P.C. (2008)
- Chinese Language Division, Language Center, National Taiwan University (2011)
- Formosa Transnational (2011)
- General Partner of Beijing Office (2016-2020)
admitted in Japan, December 2008
Tokyo Bar Association