Shota Tsukui specializes in both domestic and foreign M&A deals and regulatory (including merger and FDI) filings. Also, he continuously engages in cross-border crisis investigations and multi-jurisdictional legal research, so he has extensive experience in collaborating with a variety of law firms. He strives to provide our clients with prompt responses and easy to understand explanations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Crisis Management
- Magazine Article
- "Publication of 'Guidelines on Respect for Human Rights in Responsible Supply Chains' "
- "Japanese Anti-monopoly Act- Annotated 2nd Edition"
- "Mondaq Dominance Comparative Guide - Japan Chapter"
- Keio University (B.Com, 2017)
- M&A Practice Group
- Corporate Law Practice Group
- Competition/Antitrust Practice Group
- Crisis Management Practice Group
- International Trade Practice Group
- ESG/SDGs Practice Group
- China & Asia Practice Group
- Tourism Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2018
Daini Tokyo Bar Association