Tomo Adachi is an experienced international business lawyer. He has worked in London and Tokyo at the leading global law firms and mainly assisted the Japanese companies with their outbound investment in projects, finance and corporate transactions in Europe, Asia and Oceania. He has also worked in-house and has a good understanding of the needs and dynamics of the business.
- International Practice
- Firm News
- MHM advised on the innovative Islamic-ESG finance scheme
- Firm News
- Tomohiko Adachi joins Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Magazine Article
- "More reporting obligations to be introduced under the Modern Slavery Law"
- Magazine Transcript
- "BREXIT explained, and lessons learnt for the Japanese local authorities"
- Keio University (LL.B, 1996)
- Indonesia Petroleum, Ltd. (currently INPEX CORPORATION) (1996-2001)
- University of Bristol (LL.B (Hon), 2004)
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (PGDip in Legal Practice, 2005)
- with Simmons & Simmons, London (2005-2011)
- with Ashurst, London, Tokyo (2011-2018)
- seconded to Mitsui & Co, Ltd., Legal Department, Tokyo (2011-2013)
- with Mayer Brown, Tokyo (2018-2019)
admitted in England and Wales, 2007
admitted as registered foreign lawyer, 2013
Tokyo Bar Association