- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Hiroki Saito became the member of the Committee on “Research on Licensing Concerning Patent Rights, etc. in Commissioned Research and Development” for the FY 2020 Industrial Science and Technology Research Project, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Public Service
- Hiroki Saito became the President of Licensing Executives Society Japan
- May 27, 2021 - May 28, 2021External Seminars
- "LESI Virtual Annual Conference 2021 - MAXIMIZING THE VALUE OF INNOVATION IN AN ERA OF CONVERGENCE -"
- Apr. 29, 2018 - May 1, 2018External Seminars
- "LESI 2018 Annual Conference -The Impact of Intellectual Property Rights on the Fourth Industrial Revolution and beyond in Asia-"
- Magazine Transcript
- "Development, Limits, and Future Outlook of the Theory of Principal Infringers"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice Concerning Use of Information Content"
- Book Other
- "Legal Frontier in AI, IoT and Big Data"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1988)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 1994)
- with Morrison & Foerster, San Francisco, CA (1994 - 1995)
- with McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enersen, San Francisco, CA (1995)
- Member of International Bar Association
- Member of International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property of Japan
- Member of The Copyright Law Association of Japan
- Member of Law and Computers Association of Japan
- Director of the Licensing Executives Society Japan (2015-)
- Auditor of the International Literary and Artistic Association of Japan (2015-)
- President of Licensing Executives Society Japan (2020-)
- Member of the Committee on “Research on Licensing Concerning Patent Rights, etc. in Commissioned Research and Development” for the FY 2020 Industrial Science and Technology Research Project, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2020-2021)
- Intellectual Property Practice Group
- M&A Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 1990; New York, 1995
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association