- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- High Evaluations Received From Euromoney's Banking, Finance & Transactional Law Expert Guide 2021
- Top Rankings Received from IFLR1000’s 31st edition
Toshifumi Ueda：Legal Topics
- Jun. 15, 2016MHM Seminars
- Credit-linked loans
- "6000 Legal Measures for Financial Institutions Vol. IV - Loans and Collection"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- "Revision of the Asset Securitization Act and its Effect on Securitization Practices"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1994)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M., 2002)
- with Linklaters (2002-2003)
- Visiting Lecturer at Chuo Law School(2009-2017)
admitted in Japan, 1996; New York, 2003
Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association