- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Practice
- Labor Law
- Interview of Yohsuke Higashi and Shintaro Okawa were featured in a M&A Online article about “Revisions to the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and Strengthened Foreign Investment Regulations” published on December 20, 2019
- Comments by Yohsuke Higashi and Shintaro Okawa were published in the Nikkei Online edition in an article
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- Oct. 29, 2019MHM Seminars
- "Recent Trends Concerning the Prior Notification and Screening System under the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act - Revisions in May and September, Upcoming Revisions, and Recent Trends in the Prior Notification and Screening System"
- Feb. 21, 2019External Seminars
- "Dujat & AKD Brexit Seminar"
- Jan. 10, 2014 - Jan. 11, 2014External Seminars
- "Enterprise Law Conference"
- "The Legal 500: Private Equity Country Comparative Guide - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Current Risk Control and Future Approaches: Practical Q&A on M&A Agreements during the COVID-19 Pandemic"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Private Equity 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- The Unviersity of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- The University of Chicago Law School (LL.M., 2012)
- with Davis Polk & Wardwell (Tokyo and New York) (2012-2013)
- Lecturer, The University of Tokyo, School of Law (2010-2011)
admitted in Japan, 2007; New York, 2013
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association