- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Corporate Governance
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Eighth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Takuya Iizuka appointed as a member of the New Bar Examination Review Committee
- Firm News
- Our firm held the MHM seminar and hosted a reception afterward
- Oct. 26, 2017MHM Seminars
- "Trade Secrets Protection in the United States / New Federal Statute (DTSA) and Practical Response from the Perspective of Japanese Companies"
- Sep. 14, 2017MHM Seminars
- "Current Trends of Patent Infringement Litigation"
- Aug. 24, 2017MHM Seminars
- ”Current Trends of Patent Infringement Litigation”
- Magazine Article
- "Commentary on a case on "Defense of Inefficacy" (Osaka High Court Decision of November 22, 2002 [ Aerosol Case ] )"
- Book Article
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Patent Infringement Litigation"
- Book Other
- "New Patent Act Commentary [2nd ed.] Vol.1"
- Chuo University (LL.B., 1988)
- The Max-Planck Institute, Munich (1996-1997)
- The University of Munich (LL.M., 1998)
- Part time lecturer at Tohoku University School of Engineering (2002-)
- Visiting professor at Center for Cooperative Research and Development, Iwate University (2003-)
- Member of Bar Examination Committee (Intellectual Property Laws) (2010-2013)
admitted in Japan, 1990
Tokyo Bar Association