- Civil Disputes
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- International Disputes
- International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Financial Services Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Disputes in Information Technology Systems Development
- Product Liability/Consumer Product Safety
- Administrative Disputes
- White Collar Crime
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Koichiro Iida became the member of Dispute Resolution Committee, The National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Independent Administrative Agency
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 6 Associates to Partnership
Koichiro Iida：Legal Topics
- May 23, 2017MHM Seminars
- ”Latest Practices for Compliance with EU GDPR”
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Software Litigation"
- Book Article
- "Important Recent Changes to Laws Regarding Mobile Content Business"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice of Consumer Trading"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1994)
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
- with Jenner & Block, Chicago (2004-2005)
- Adviser to Special Working Group for "Considering Issues Concerning Electronic Commerce Model Contract for Supply Chain Management"(an SWG of Business Model Working Group of Japan EC/CALS Organization, an organization under Japan Information Processing Development Corporation) (1999)
- Supervising Editor of "Model Contract and Commentary for Personal Information Protection Law", compiled by Contract Working Group of Trade and Market Committee, Japan Information Technology Services Industry Association (2006)
- Part-time Lecturer (Advanced Civil Law II) at Keio Law School (2007-2016)
- Member of Dispute Resolution Committee, The National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Independent Administrative Agency (2016)
admitted in Japan, 1996; California, 2005
Tokyo Bar Association
California State Bar Association