- Labor Law
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers submit a report for the "2016 Industrial Economy Research Project (Research on Employment Practices and Wage Structures in European Countries)" commissioned by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Firm News
- 19 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Drone Business and Regulations (2nd ed.)"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Data Protection & Cyber Security 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Lawyers' Guide to the Most Comprehensible Collection of Court Decisions on Labour"
- Keio University (LL.B., 2007)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- assigned to Labour Standards Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare as a fixed-term government employee (2018-2021)
- Employment & Labor Law Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2010
Daini Tokyo Bar Association