- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public Service
- Hiroki Habuka and Katsuya Terai become Adjunct Lecturers in the Degree Programs in Business Sciences, Graduate School of Business Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba
- Firm News
- 29 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Cryptoassets Law (2nd ed.)"
- Magazine Article
- "Corporate Legal Affairs: The 2022 Amendments to the Payment Services Act"
- "The Theory and Practice of Equity Finance [3rd ed.]"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2014)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (2015)
- Georgetown University Law Center (Technology Law & Policy, 2023-)
- Legal Advisor to the Japan Security Token Offering Association (2021-)
- Adjunct Lecturer in the Degree Programs in Business Sciences, Graduate School of Business Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba (2023-)
- Structured Finance Practice Group
- Corporate Finance/Capital Markets Practice Group
- Fintech Practice Group
- Financial Regulations/Financial Law Study Group
admitted in Japan, 2016
Daini Tokyo Bar Association