- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000’s thirtieth edition
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw Profiles "asia law Leading Lawyers 2021"
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Comments from Toru Ishiguro, Takahiro Kobayashi, Taro Omoto published on ALB August Issue
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar on the new Financial Instruments and Exchange Law and hosted a reception afterward
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar to commemorate its merger with Max Law Offices and hosted a reception afterward
- Jul. 25, 2006MHM Seminars
- a seminar on the new Financial Instruments and Exchange Law
- Oct. 14, 2005MHM Seminars
- a seminar to commemorate its merger with Max Law Offices
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Alternative Energy & Power 2020 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- Book Article
- "Energy Fifth Edition"
- "Electricity regulation in Japan: overview Q&A"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1995)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2002)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton (2002-)
・Energy & Infrastructure Practice Group
・Structured Finance Practice Group
・Financial Regulations/Financial Law Study Group
admitted in Japan, 1998; New York, 2003
Tokyo Bar Association