- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
- Public Service
- Hideki Utsunomiya became the member of Study Group on Data and Competition Policy, Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
- Firm News
- Our firm held the MHM seminar and hosted a reception afterward
- Jun. 17, 2021External Seminars
- "Panel "Refining competition policy in regulating the digital economy""
- May 21, 2015External Seminars
- "2nd GRAND Panel － Ask the Experts － Enforcement In Other Countries － Japan, India, HK, China, USA － Q/A"
- Oct. 22, 2014External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2014"Hot topics in merger enforcement (Presented by the Antitrust Committee)"
- "Handbook for Rules Against Bribery of Foreign Public Officials for Companies Expanding Overseas"
- Magazine Article
- "Latest Practices to Deal with Business Combination Examinations (1): Outline for Dealing with Business Combination Examinations"
- "Antimonopoly Act: Damages and Injunctive Relief"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1999)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2006)
- with Arnold & Porter LLP in Washington, D.C. (2006-2007)
- Part-time lecturer (Economic Law) at Keio University Law School (2011-)
- Member of the Antitrust Legislation Study Group, The 21st Century Public Policy Institute, Nippon Keidanren (2012)
- Member of Study Group on Data and Competition Policy, Japan Fair Trade Commission (2017-2018)
- Competition/Antitrust Law Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2000
Tokyo Bar Association