- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top Rankings Received from The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023
- Top Rankings Received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Tax Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2022"
- Top Rankings Received from Chambers Asia-Pacific 2023
- Public Service
- Hideki Utsunomiya became the member of Study Group on Data and Competition Policy, Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
- Firm News
- Our firm held the MHM seminar and hosted a reception afterward
- Aug. 26, 2021External Seminars
- ”Cartel regulation in the Asia-Pacific region"
- Jun. 17, 2021External Seminars
- "Panel "Refining competition policy in regulating the digital economy""
- May 21, 2015External Seminars
- "2nd GRAND Panel － Ask the Experts － Enforcement In Other Countries － Japan, India, HK, China, USA － Q/A"
- ”Comprehensive Analysis of M&A Laws of Japan, 2nd edition”
- Magazine Other
- "GCR Digital Markets Guide - Second Edition CHAPTER 18 Japan"
- "Japanese Anti-monopoly Act- Annotated 2nd Edition"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1999)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2006)
- with Arnold & Porter LLP in Washington, D.C. (2006-2007)
- Part-time lecturer (Economic Law) at Keio University Law School (2011-2023)
- Member of the Antitrust Legislation Study Group, The 21st Century Public Policy Institute, Nippon Keidanren (2012)
- Member of Study Group on Data and Competition Policy, Japan Fair Trade Commission (2017-2018)
- Competition/Antitrust Law Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2000
Tokyo Bar Association