- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Top Rankings Received from The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022
- Top Rankings Received from Chambers Asia-Pacific 2022
Shigeki Okatani：Legal Topics
- Jul. 4, 2017External Seminars
- "Comparative Analysis of the Legal Framework and Market Practice for Infrastructure／PPP in Australia／UK and in Japan"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guide for Alternative Energy & Power 2021 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "Round-Table Talk: Concessions in the Coronavirus Era"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Alternative Energy & Power 2020 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2002)
- Seconded to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Government of Japan (2005-2006)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2009)
- With Clayton Utz, Brisbane, Australia (2009-2010)
- Seconded to IB Products Group, Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd. (2010-2011)
- Member of Subcommittee of Financial Instrument and Exchange Law, Securitization Forum of Japan (2006-2007)
- Member of Subcommittee of Trust Law and Trust Business Law, Securitization Forum of Japan (2006-2007)
- Member of Committee of Accounting and Tax, Securitization Forum of Japan (2006-2008)
- Member of Working Group of Financial Regulation, Securitization Forum of Japan (2007-2008)
admitted in Japan, 2003; New York, 2011
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association