Yusuke Murakami has advised major investors, developers and contractors in a wide range of energy and infrastructure projects with respect to the full spectrum of project stages - development, construction (EPC), financing, M&A, joint venture, and dispute resolution. Also, he has extensive knowledge and experience in advising both Japanese and non-Japanese companies in cross-border transactions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000 2023
- The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™ (2024 edition)
- Top rankings received from The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023
- Firm News
- Represented ENEOS Corporation in its historic acquisition of Japan Renewable Energy Corporation
- Public Service
- Yusuke Murakami became the lecturer at Nagasaki Ocean Academy
- Comments by Yusuke Murakami were featured in an Asia Law Portal article titled "Legal Experts Predict 2020 Trends in Asia Pacific Region Infrastructure Development" published on December 12, 2019
Yusuke Murakami：Legal Topics
- Jul. 4, 2017External Seminars
- "Comparative Analysis of the Legal Framework and Market Practice for Infrastructure／PPP in Australia／UK and in Japan"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guide Alternative Energy & Power 2023 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- "Practical Guide to Contracts for Power Plant Projects [2nd ed.]"
- "Contemporary Laws on Secured Transactions"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2012)
- with Allen & Overy LLP, London (2012-2013)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, School of Law (Civil Law, 2010-2011)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law (Civil Law, 2015-2016)
- Member of Subcommittee on Contract & Legal, Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (ENAA) (2019-)
- Lecturer at Nagasaki Ocean Academy (2020-)
- Member of the Engineering and Consulting Firms Association (ECFA), Japan（2022-）
admitted in Japan, 2007; New York, 2013
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association