* Please note that MHM is not engaged in the operation of a foreign law joint enterprise (gaikokuho kyodo jigyo)
- +81-3-5223-7796 (Tokyo)
- +86-21-6841-2500 (Shanghai)
- +81-3-5223-7696 (Tokyo)
- +86-21-6841-2811 (Shanghai)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- International Practice
- Five of our lawyers selected as finalists for Individual Categories at ALB Japan Law Awards 2022
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2017
- Firm News
- Nine new partners, one foreign law partner and three of counsels
- Firm News
- Shi Kang (Chinese lawyer) returns to the Tokyo Office as a registered foreign lawyer
- Sep. 26, 2018MHM Seminars
- "Practical Trends in Data Compliance in China"
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2023 Expanded Edition)"
- "Legal Handbook for Investments and M&As in China"
- Book Other
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2022 Expanded Edition)"
- Peking University (LL.B. 1997)
- Beijing Zhonglun Law Firm (1997-1999)
- The University of Tokyo (LL.M. 2001)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M. 2004)
- with Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP (2005-2006)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton LLP (2006-2008)
- with Sullivan & Cromwell LLP (2008-2009)
- with Shanghai Guoce Law Offices (2011-2014)
admitted in China, 1999; New York, 2005;
admitted as registered foreign lawyer (Chinese Law), 2014