- Labor Law
- International Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Magazine Article
- "Lecture on Legal Basics for the Practice of Law (81): Foreign Workers"
- "In Practice: Chinese Labor Law - Latest Labor Management Practices, Comparing Japan and China"
- Book Other
- "Basics of Restructuring Employment and Human Resources - How to Properly Reduce Personnel Expenses and Workforce"
- Keio University (LL.B., 2008)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Takai Okazeri Law Firm (2011-2020)
admitted in Japan, 2011
Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association