- "Business Legal Practices in Taiwan"
- "A Comparative Study of Japan and Taiwan on the Individual Labor Dispute Resolution System and the Monetary Compensation System of Dismissal"
- "A Study on the Legal Procedure of the Mass Redundancy: the Inform System of the Act for Worker Protection of Mass Redundancy"
- National Taiwan University (NTU), (LL.B.& B.A.(double degree in Sociology), 2015)
- Passed the Taiwan Bar Examination (2015)
- Department of Commercial Law, Graduate School of Law, National Taiwan University (NTU) (Nitori International Scholarship) (LL.M., 2017)
- with Taiwan Taipei District Court (2018)
- with Stellex Law Firm (2019-2020)
- Department of Business Law, Graduate School of Law, Hitotsubashi University (Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association Long-Term International Students Scholarship) (LL.M., 2022)
Member of Japan Labor Law Association (2022-)
admitted in Taiwan, 2019
Taipei Bar Association