- International Practice
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Firm News
- Nine new partners, one foreign law partner and three of counsels
- Comments from Yohei Koyama were published on THE WALL STREET JOURNAL Website
- Firm News
- Five associates become partners or of counsels in January
- Mar. 1, 2019External Seminars
- "Emerging opportunities in Insolvency & Food sectors;Practical aspects of M&A in India"
- "Handbook for Rules Against Bribery of Foreign Public Officials for Companies Expanding Overseas"
- Magazine Article
- "Corporate Legislation and Legal Risks in Southeast Asian Countries (6): Detailed Explanation of Corporate Legislation and Major Legal Risks in India"
- "Real Estate Law in Asia – Guidance for Real Estate and Infrastructure Business"
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 2001)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M., 2008)
- with Alston & Bird, Atlanta (2008-2009)
- with AZB & Partners, Delhi (2011)
- with VILAF-Hong Duc, Hanoi (2011)
- Observer (India delegate) for "Review Committee on International Standards for Personal Information Protection Systems," Consumer Affairs Agency (2012-)
- Lecturer at the Hitotsubashi University Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy (in charge of the third lecture on international legal strategy in 2012)
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2009
Daini Tokyo Bar Association