- Labor Law
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia Pacific 2017
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia 2016
- Public Service
- Taichi Arai became the member of Study Group on Flexible Work Styles, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Firm News
- Six associates become partners in January
- Magazine Article
- "Outline of Laws Relating to Work-Style Reform and Key Points for Practical Responses"
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Overwork and Harassment Litigation"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice for Handling Corporate Crises and Wrongdoing Cases [2nd ed.]"
Taichi Arai：Research Reports
- Keio University (LL.B., 2002)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2009)
- seconded to Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc. and Mitsui & Co. Ltd. (2009-2011)
- Labour Standards Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (2015-2016)
- Member of Study Group on Flexible Work Styles, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare（2017-）
admitted in Japan, 2003; New York, 2010
Tokyo Bar Association