- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Magazine Article
- "'Guidelines for Issuance of a Business Improvement Order to Prevent Hindrance in Ensuring Secrecy of Communications' and 'Reference Document on How to Obtain Consent'"
- "Dangers of retweeting"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice Concerning Use of Information Content"
Kaei Ro：Research Reports
Study on Systems for Utility Models and Simple Patents in ASEAN (February 2014)
Study on Systems for ISP Responsibilities for Online Distribution of Products that Infringe Intellectual Property Rights in ASEAN (February 2014)
Investigations of Intellectual Properties Risk in Emerging Countries (Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia) （May 2016）
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2010)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (LL.M., 2019)
- The University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Certificate in LL.M. Law & Technology 2019)
- with Arent Fox LLP, Washington, DC (2019-2020)
- currently assigned to Second Telecommunications Consumer Policy Division, Telecommunications Business Department, Telecommunications Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Specialist) as a fixed-term government employee（2021-）
admitted in Japan, 2013; California, 2020
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
California State Bar Association