- +66-2-009-5153 (Bangkok)
- +66-2-009-5080 (Bangkok)
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw Profiles "asia law Leading Lawyers 2021"
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers submit a report for the "2016 Industrial Economy Research Project (Research on Employment Practices and Wage Structures in European Countries)" commissioned by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Public Service
- Chisako Takaya became the Vice-Chairperson of Labor Issue Committee, Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Comments about employment law in Japan from Chisako Takaya published in August issue of ALB
- Jun. 28, 2011 - Jun. 29, 2011External Seminars
- "4th ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT LAW CONGRESS 2011"
- Nov. 16, 2010MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Employment 2020 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- Book Other
- "Legal Advice on Confidentiality, Non-Competition, and Headhunting (2nd Edition)"
- Book Article
- "Lawyers' Guide to the Most Comprehensible Collection of Court Decisions on Labour"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1993)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M., 1999)
- with Arthur Loke Bernard Rada and Lee, Singapore (1999-2000)
- with Kochhar & Co., New Delhi (2000)
- Vice-Chairperson of Labor Issue Committee, Daini Tokyo Bar Association (2013-)
- Deputy Chair of the Committee on International Relations, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2014-)
- Country Councilor for LAWASIA (2015-)
admitted in Japan, 1995; New York, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association