- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Our lawyers were selected in asialaw 2022, the definitive guide to Asia's leading law firms and lawyers
- High evaluation received from "Who’s Who Legal: Japan 2021"
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000’s 31st edition
- Public Service
- Taro Omoto became the lecturer at Keio University Law School
- Comments from Toru Ishiguro, Takahiro Kobayashi, Taro Omoto published on ALB August Issue
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
Taro Omoto：Legal Topics
- May 28, 2009External Seminars
- "ALB In-house Legal Summit Tokyo 2009"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice of Corporate Revitalization (3rd Edition)"
- "The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Finance & Leasing 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "Japan Lawyers Guide 2017/18"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1999）
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2005) (Completed International Finance Concentration)
- Seconded to Slaughter and May, London (2005-2006)
- Member of Environment Protection Committee, Daini Tokyo Bar Association (in charge of emissions trading and environment management system)
- Member of Japan Financial ADR/ Ombudsman Study Group (2007-）
- Lecturer at Chuo Law School (Corporate Finance and Law) (2009-2015)
- Lecturer at Keio University Law School (2016-)
- Visiting Lecturer at Chuo Law School (Corporate Finance and Law) (2016-2018)
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2006
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association