- +84-28-3622-2601 (HCMC)
- +81-6-6377-9402 (Osaka), +81-3-5223-7745 (Tokyo)
- +84-28-3622-2610 (HCMC)
- +81-6-6377-9401 (Osaka), +81-3-5223-7645(Tokyo)
- International Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™ (2024 edition)
- Top Rankings Received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Tax Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2022"
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Public Service
- Takuya Eguchi and Yoshinori Usui became a lecturer at Kobe University Law School
- Firm News
- HCMC Office starts operation
- Firm News
- Mori Hamada & Matsumoto to open office in Ho Chi Minh City in August 2018
- Aug. 9, 2017MHM Seminars
- "Compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)"
- Jun. 5, 2013External Seminars
- "International Disputes and Case Analysis – Litigation Proceedings in Japan, U.S., China, and Indonesia, and International Arbitration Proceedings"
- Nov. 9, 2011MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Fourth edition"
- Magazine Article
- "Overview of the Anti-Espionage Law in China and Key Points for Japanese Corporations - Expansion of the Scope of Espionage and Strengthened Authority to Enforce Laws"
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2023 Expanded Edition)"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1990)
- University of Washington, School of Law (LL.M., 2002)
- with Arnold & Porter, Washington D.C. (2002-2003)
- with International Legal Counselors Thailand, Bangkok (2003)
- with VILAF-Hong Duc, Hanoi (2004)
- Deputy Director-General of Japan Association of Arbitrators (2005-)
- Visiting Professor at Tsukuba University Graduate School of Business Sciences (Asian Law) (2008)
- Member of Permanent Council, Daini Tokyo Bar Association (2010-2011)
- Lecturer at Kobe University School of Law (2020-2021)
- M&A Practice Group
- China & Asia Practice Group
- International Dispute Resolution Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 1995; New York, 2004
Osaka Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Registered as Foreign Attorney in Vietnam, 2018