- Top rankings received from IFLR1000’s thirtieth edition
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw Profiles "asia law Leading Lawyers 2021"
- High evaluation received from " Who′s Who Legal: Japan 2020"
- Public Service
- Katsumasa Suzuki became the Chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Subcommittee in the Security Law Committee, International Bar Association
- Comments from Katsumasa Suzuki published on ALB February 2017 Issue
- Comments from Toru Ishiguro and Katsumasa Suzuki published on ALB August Issue
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Nov. 9, 2011MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Jan. 27, 2009External Seminars
- "Recent Japanese FSA's Policy regarding Capital Markets"
- Magazine Article
- "Legal Issues and Practical Responses concerning Expanded Disclosure Requirements for Non-financial Information"
- Book Other
- "Trading of Listed Shares [2nd ed.]"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice for Handling Corporate Crises and Wrongdoing Cases [2nd ed.]"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1998)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
- with Linklaters in London (2004-2005)
- Official Member of Capital Markets Association for Asia (2008-)
- Member of International Bar Association (2010-)
- MIGA Globa Finance Study Group (2014-)
- Chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Subcommittee in the Security Law Committee, International Bar Association (2018-)
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2005
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Charterd Member of the Security Analysts Association of Japan, 2006