- +81-3-5223-7785 (Tokyo)
- +65-6593-9753 (Singapore)
- +81-3-5223-7685 (Tokyo)
- +65-6593-9751 (Singapore)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Practice
- Corporate Governance
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Comments by Takeshi Komatsu were featured in a Financial Times article titled "Lockdown accelerates push into digital workflows for professional services" published on May 11, 2020
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers prepare an English version of the report on the proposed revisions to the Myanmar Companies Act
- Comments from Takeshi Komatsu published in Asian Legal Business
- Jul. 23, 2019MHM Seminars
- "Managing Private M&A Deals in Singapore"
- Nov. 17, 2015External Seminars
- "ABA 2015 Asia Forum – Beijing "615 million people, a U.S. $2.3 trillion economy and 10 legal systems: The Opportunities and Challenges of Investing into ASEAN""
- Book Article
- ”New Types of Business Report and Financial Statement (Completely Updated 2nd Edition): Based on the Nippon Keidanren's Sample Forms”
- Magazine Article
- "Suggestions from Singapore’s Model AI Governance Framework for AI Governance"
- Magazine Article
- "Practical Guidance for 'AI Governance' in Business – Importance of 'AI Governance' for Corporate Leaders"
Takeshi Komatsu：Research Reports
2012 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2013)
2013 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2014)
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 1999)
- University of Chicago Law School (LL.M., 2005)
- with Alston & Bird, Atlanta (2005-2006)
- seconded to the Ministry of Justice, serving under the Counselor of Civil Affairs Bureau, as a fixed-term government employee (in charge of the Companies Act ) (2006-2009)
- Member of the Corporate Legislation Study Group, The 21st Century Public Policy Institute, Nippon Keidanren (2011)
- Member of the Working Group for Myanmar’s Capital Market Development of the Policy Research Institute of the Japanese Ministry of Finance (2012-)
- Member, Research Committee Commissioned by the Ministry of Justice for "Investigative Report on the Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar" (2013)
- Study on Legal System and Procedures for Promoting Business Environment: Final Report (JICA Report) (2013-2014)
- Vice-chair, Cross Boarder Investment Committee, The Inter-Pacific Bar Association (2014-2018)
- Completed SMU Academy Course - Module 3: Data Ethics and AI Governance Frameworks (2021)
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2006
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
Registered Foreign Lawyer in Singapore, 2012
Foreign Practitioner Certificate in Singapore, 2016