- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top Rankings received from asialaw 2023, the definitive guide to Asia's leading law firms and lawyers
- Top Rankings Received from IFLR1000’s 32nd edition
- Fifteen of our lawyers selected as Japan’s Top 100 Lawyers 2022 in Asia Business Law Journal
- Public Service
- Hiroki Aoyama becomes a lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 6 Associates to Partnership
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Trends in JBA TIBOR Fallbacks"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Banking & Finance 2022 – Japan Chapter"
- "The Lending and Secured Finance Review 8th Edition - Japan Chapter"
Hiroki Aoyama：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2001)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2007) (Completed International Finance Concentration)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton (2007-2008)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law (Civil Law) (2011-2013)
- Involved in a study commissioned by the Ministry of Justice (commissioned party: Japan Institute of Business Law): Investigation Research Report on Practical Operation of Systems for Requirements for Perfection Regarding Assignment of Receivables and Systems for Registering Assignment of Receivables (2013)
- Outside Director and Audit and Supervisory Committee Member of Kasumigaseki Capital Co., Ltd. (2021-)
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2008
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association