- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2021
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- Public Service
- Hiroki Aoyama becomes a lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 6 Associates to Partnership
- Magazine Article
- "Syndicate Loans and Permanent Cessation of Publication of LIBOR"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Banking & Finance 2020 – Japan Chapter"
- "The Lending and Secured Finance Review 6th Edition - Japan Chapter"
Hiroki Aoyama：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2001)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2007) (Completed International Finance Concentration)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton (2007-2008)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law (Civil Law) (2011-2013)
- Involved in a study commissioned by the Ministry of Justice (commissioned party: Japan Institute of Business Law): Investigation Research Report on Practical Operation of Systems for Requirements for Perfection Regarding Assignment of Receivables and Systems for Registering Assignment of Receivables (2013)
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2008
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association