- +65-6593-9762 (Singapore)
- +95-1-9253653 (Yangon)
- +65-6593-9751 (Singapore)
- +95-1-9253651 (Yangon)
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- International Practice
- High evaluation received from " Who′s Who Legal: Japan 2020"
- High evaluation received from "Who’s Who Legal: Global 2020"
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Firm News
- Representing Hitachi Ltd in an international arbitration conducted under the rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (‘SIAC’)
- Firm News
- The Union Attorney General's Office (UAGO) and the JICA Legal and Judicial Development Assistance Project hosted a workshop at which two of the firm's lawyers gave a lecture
- Firm News
- Kana Manabe and Yoshie Midorikawa registered as foreign lawyers before Singapore International Commercial Court
- Oct. 18, 2019MHM Seminars
- "The Changing Landscape of International Dispute Resolution ~ the Impact of Third Party Funding"
- Dec. 3, 2009External Seminars
- "Dispute Resolution and Restructuring/Bankruptcy in Japan"
- Nov. 11, 2009MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Book Article
- "M&A Legislation in Emerging Asian Countries - Third edition"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Real Estate 2021 - Myanmar Chapter"
- "The Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Review – Japan Chapter"
Kana Manabe：Research Reports
2012 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2013)
2013 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2014)
2017 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2018)
- Kyoto University, Faculty of Law (LL.B., 1999)
- Kyoto University, School of Law (LL.M., 2001)
- University of Michigan Law School (LL.M., 2006)
- With Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Los Angeles (2006-2007)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer at Singapore International Commercial Court (2015)
- Legal Adviser for the Legal and Judicial Cooperation Project in the Kingdom of Cambodia, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) (2007-2008)
- International Dispute Resolution Practice Group
- Competition/Antitrust Practice Group
- Employment & Labor Law Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2007
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Registered Foreign Lawyer in Singapore, 2014