- Internal Investigations/Investigations by Committees
- Dealing with Relevant Authorities
- Quality/Data Falsification
- Accounting Fraud
- Whistleblowing, etc.
- Unfair Trading (Insider Trading, etc.)
- Employee Fraud (Embezzlement/Fraudulent Transactions, etc.)
- Trade Secrets/Information Leaks
- Anti-corruption/Anti-bribery Regulations
- Corporate Criminal Defense/White Collar Crime
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Book Article
- "Initial Responses to Fraud and Misconduct by Category"
- Magazine Article
- "Corporate Legal Affairs Frontier (No.250): Corporate Countermeasures Against Slander on the Internet"
- Magazine Article
- "Corporate Impact of Introduction of Tougher Penalties for Online Insults and Revision of the Sender Information Disclosure System - Focusing on Countermeasures Against Slander and Defamation on the Internet"
- Chuo University (LL.B.,2010)
- Chuo University, Graduate School of Law (LL.M.,2012)
- Public Prosecutor at Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office (2013-2015)
- Public Prosecutor at Kawagoe Branch of Saitama District Public Prosecutors Office (2015-2017)
- Public Prosecutor at Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office (2017-2019)
- Public Prosecutor at Special Investigation Department of Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office (2017)
- Public Prosecutor at Kawasaki Branch of Yokohama District Public Prosecutors Office (2019-2021)
- Public Prosecutor at Special Criminal Investigation Department of Yokohama District Public Prosecutors Office (2019)
- Public Prosecutor and Researcher Abroad, Ministry of Justice (Trainee of École Nationale de la Magistrature) (2019-2020)
admitted in Japan, 2021
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association