- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Our lawyers were selected in asialaw 2022, the definitive guide to Asia's leading law firms and lawyers
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000’s 31st edition
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Public Service
- Yasuhiko Fujitsu becomes a lecturer at Toyo University, Regional Development Study, Department of Tourism
- Firm News
- Our firm held the MHM seminar and hosted a reception afterward
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 5 Associates and a Of Counsel to Partnership
Yasuhiko Fujitsu：Legal Topics
- "The International Investigations Review - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Risk & Compliance Management 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Risk & Compliance Management - Japan Chapter"
- Waseda University (B.A., 1995)
- University of California, Davis School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton LLP (New York) (2004-2005)
- Lecturer at Toyo University, Regional Development Study, Department of Tourism (2010)
admitted in Japan, 1999
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Junior Accountant (1994)