- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw Profiles "asia law Leading Lawyers 2021"
- Public Service
- Yasuhiko Fujitsu becomes a lecturer at Toyo University, Regional Development Study, Department of Tourism
- Firm News
- Our firm held the MHM seminar and hosted a reception afterward
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 5 Associates and a Of Counsel to Partnership
Yasuhiko Fujitsu：Legal Topics
- "Getting the Deal Through - Risk & Compliance Management - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Practical Formats for Crisis Management Cases"
- Magazine Article
- "Revisions to Relax Regulations on Transactions Between Investment Properties for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate Trust Beneficiary Rights"
- Waseda University (B.A., 1995)
- University of California, Davis School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton LLP (New York) (2004-2005)
- Lecturer at Toyo University, Regional Development Study, Department of Tourism (2010)
admitted in Japan, 1999
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Junior Accountant (1994)