- Whistleblowing, etc.
- Internal Investigations/Investigations by Committees
- Dealing with Relevant Authorities
- Investor Relations/Media Relations
- Accounting Fraud
- Unfair Trading (Insider Trading, etc.)
- Employee Fraud (Embezzlement/Fraudulent Transactions, etc.)
- Corporate Criminal Defense/White Collar Crime
- Anti-corruption/Anti-bribery Regulations
- Trade Secrets/Information Leaks
- Cyber Security/Data Privacy
- Quality/Data Falsification
- Incidents Related to Consumer Products
- Organized Crime (“Anti-social Forces”)
- Global Compliance
- Litigation related to Corporate Misconduct
- Corporate Governance
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- "Whistleblower Protection Act - Operational Key Points that are Likely to be Overlooked when Reading Provisions (Part 1): Operational Key Points Regarding Persons Engaged in Whistleblowing System Operations (1)"
- "Basic Flow of Misconduct Investigations - Based on the Amended Whistleblower Protection Act"
- "Now Threatening Japanese Society Again - Root Causes for Quality Data Falsification and Utilization of Digital Forensics"
Takaaki Kanayama：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2008)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- The University of Texas at Austin School of Law (2018-)
- Integreon Managed Solutions, Inc. (2019-2020)
- currently assigned to Consumer Policy Division of the Consumer Affairs Agency as a fixed-term government employee(2021)
- assigned as a fixed-term government employee to the Office of the Counselor for Whistleblower Protection and Consumer-Business Partnerships, Consumer Affair Agency (2021-2022)
admitted in Japan, 2011;Texas, 2019
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
Texas State Bar Association