- Internal Investigations/Investigations by Committees
- Dealing with Relevant Authorities
- Investor Relations/Media Relations
- Accounting Fraud
- Unfair Trading (Insider Trading, etc.)
- Employee Fraud (Embezzlement/Fraudulent Transactions, etc.)
- Corporate Criminal Defense/White Collar Crime
- Anti-corruption/Anti-bribery Regulations
- Trade Secrets/Information Leaks
- Cyber Security/Data Privacy
- Quality/Data Falsification
- Incidents Related to Consumer Products
- Organized Crime (“Anti-social Forces”)
- Business and Human Rights
- Litigation related to Corporate Misconduct
- Global Compliance
- Whistleblowing, etc.
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Top Rankings Received from The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023
- Top Rankings Received from Chambers Asia-Pacific 2023
- Top Rankings received from asialaw 2023, the definitive guide to Asia's leading law firms and lawyers
- Public Service
- Hiroshi Yamauchi became a member of Study Group for Ensuring Consumer Product Safety, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Public Service
- Eiko Hakoda and Hiroshi Yamauchi participate in the Career Design Program 2022 (2nd session)
- Interview of Hiroshi Yamauchi was published in the Nikkei Online edition in an article titled "Endless Quality and Data Falsification: Corporate Culture Reform is a Necessity"
- Jul. 8, 2019External Seminars
- "The Latest Trend and Practical Issues over Whistleblowing System - with Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, and Global Whistleblowing System -"
- Jun. 10, 2019MHM Seminars
- Encore Session: "Latest Practices for Operation and Establishment of an Effective Whistleblowing System (Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, Global Whistleblowing System, etc.)"
- Book Article
- "Initial Responses to Fraud and Misconduct by Category"
- Magazine Transcript
- "Measures that Should be Taken by Corporate Auditors, Etc. When Corporate Scandals are Discovered and Key Points Thereof - Focusing on Cases of Quality Falsification, Misconduct by Top Management, and Business and Human Rights"
- "Now Threatening Japanese Society Again - Root Causes for Quality Data Falsification and Utilization of Digital Forensics"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2006)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- with Kirkland & Ellis LLP (2014-2015)
- Member of the Discipline Committee (Daini Tokyo Bar Association) (2018-)
- Founder and Chief Secretary of the Young Legal Alumni Association (Icho-kai) in the Legal Alumni Association of the University of Tokyo (2018-)
- Legal Counsel of Next Generation RPA AI Consortium (2021-)
- Executive Director of the Legal Alumni Association of the University of Tokyo (2022-)
- Member of Study Group for Ensuring Consumer Product Safety, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2023-)
admitted in Japan, 2007; NewYork, 2015
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association