- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Comments by Hiroshi Yamauchi, attorney-at-law, were featured in an MLex article titled "Corporate Japan may gain more from stronger whistleblower protections than resisting change" published on September 27, 2018
- Comments by Hiroshi Yamauchi, attorney-at-law, were featured in an MLex article titled "Japan's first plea-bargain case reveals a sharp new tool to ensure corporate compliance" published on July 31, 2018
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- Jul. 8, 2019External Seminars
- "The Latest Trend and Practical Issues over Whistleblowing System - with Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, and Global Whistleblowing System -"
- Jun. 10, 2019MHM Seminars
- Encore Session: "Latest Practices for Operation and Establishment of an Effective Whistleblowing System (Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, Global Whistleblowing System, etc.)"
- Magazine Article
- "Commentary on Amendment to the Whistleblower Protection Act and Practical Means for Dealing with Those Amendments"
- Magazine Article
- "Plea Bargaining System: First Case Where the Japanese Plea Bargaining System was Applied to a Small to Medium-Sized Company; Impacts Produced by Wide Application of the System and Viewpoints to be Considered"
- Book Article
- "Practical Formats for Crisis Management Cases"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2006)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- with Kirkland & Ellis LLP (2014-2015)
admitted in Japan, 2007; NewYork, 2015
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association