- Corporate Governance
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Daisuke Oda became the member of Regulatory Assistance Council, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- Public Service
- Daisuke Oda becomes a member of the Japan Federation of Bar Associations' Working Group on Unfair Deprivation of Profit and Class Actions
- Article on addition of new partners to the firm published on ALB website
Daisuke Oda：Legal Topics
- Nov. 19, 2008MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Magazine Article
- "Impacts of Financial Services Intermediary Legislation on Financial Business Operators' Business Models and Practices"
- "Compliance for Managers [Expanded 11th ed.]"
- "Compliance for Bank Clerks [Expanded 10th ed.]"
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 1999)
- Irokawa Law Office (2000-2005, 2007-2008)
- Deputy Director of Supervisory Coordination Division, Supervisory Bureau of Financial Services Agency (2005-2007)
- Research Office for Compliance with Laws and Regulations, Supervisory Coordination Division, Supervisory Bureau of Financial Services Agency (concurrent office) (2006-2007)
- Member of Management Lawyers Council (2003)
- Member of the Examination Committee, Financial Official Approval Association (2010)
- Member of Regulatory Assistance Council, Japan Atomic Energy Agency (2014)
- Member of Japan Association of the Law of Trust (2018)
admitted in Japan, 2000
Tokyo Bar Association